Fibre Rinse is a lavender scented, anti-static conditioner that rinses clear and does not inhibit absorption. It’s great for:
- Enhancing softness of natural and synthetic fibers
- Especially made for the delicate, unique and raw fibers such as alpaca, merino, mohair, bamboo, linen, silk and more!
- Reducing the “itch factor” in wools
- Minimizing dye loss
- Blocking and as a combing milk
As with all softeners, DO NOT USE FIBRE RINSE ON FLAME-RESISTANT CLOTHES.
For an unscented Fibre Rinse experience, try Beyond Soft.
All Unicorn products are:
- Earth friendly & biodegradable
- Not tested on animals & made in the USA
- Gentle & FREE of enzymes, dyes, phosphates, fillers, and irritants
- Does NOT cause fibres and fabrics being cleaned to yellow
- HE compatible
- Concentrated, so less is more!
Always follow Manufacturer’s Care Label directions. Test for colorfastness before washing.
Ingredients: Nonionic Surfactant – Nonionic Surfactant – Cationic Quaternary which is an anti-static conditioning agent, and an Anionic surfactant (Ethoxylated Alcohol C9-11) Glacial Acetic Acid (a vinegar like solution) that helps lock in colors, aqua and .01% lavender fragrance (classic scent)
Made in USA