Our unscented everyday laundry care cleans and refreshes better than our competitors’ products. It works great on:
- Everyday wear
- Sweaters, all knits, especially made for the delicate, unique and raw fibers such as alpaca, merino, mohair, bamboo, linen, silk and more!
- Lingerie, swim wear, workout wear
- Treating odors in fabrics
- Cleaning woolies without removing lanolin
Beyond Fibre Wash works well in all water temperatures. It can also be mixed with water to make your own homemade multi-surface cleaner. Just a couple drops in water will do, or ½ tsp per gallon of water.
For a lavender scented Beyond Fibre Wash experience, try Fibre Wash.
All Unicorn products are:
- Earth friendly & biodegradable
- Not tested on animals & made in the USA
- Gentle & FREE of enzymes, dyes, phosphates, fillers, and irritants
- Does NOT cause fibres and fabrics being cleaned to yellow
- HE compatible
- Concentrated, so less is more!
Please Note: The gallon size will ship separately from other products, directly from Unicorn, and falls under the category of non “featured” products for packaging standards and free shipping requirements of $150.00. This is done to reduce the overall shipping footprint of larger and heavier items. We appreciate your understanding.
Always follow Manufacturer’s Care Label directions. Test for colorfastness before washing.
Ingredients: Anionic and nonionic surfactants. The Anionic Surfactants (Ethoxylated Alcohols, C12-13 & C12 and Sodium Carbonate) are organic chemicals that convert electrically charged particles in solutions to remove dirt. The Nonionic, is a low suds producing Amphoteric Surfactant that helps with water hardness. Sodium Bicarbonate/Carbonate which is a baking soda that helps remove stains and odors from fibers and helps raise the PH in water to clean better. Aqueous Polymer Solution; Ethanol, Acetic Acid Solution (a vinegar like solution) that helps in the cleaning process and also helps lock in colors, aqua and .0004% essential oil (fragrance free). Contains NO bleach additives, phosphates, enzymes, brighteners, petroleum, stripping agents or dyes.
Made in USA