Invite them in and let them fly on your holiday tree and decorate your house.
Friendsheep hanging animals are created by shaping organic wool with soap, water, and hand pressure. Then delicately hand-sewn details, from their little eyes and ears to their majestic antlers, give our Santa’s Reindeer their unique character and beauty.
- Friendsheep products are handmade for fair wages by underprivileged women and disabled people in Kathmandu, Nepal. They provide ethical working conditions, medical care, education and purpose to empower people while respecting animals and nature.
- Friendsheep wool products are made of organic, cruelty-free certified wool, using eco-friendly azo-free dyes. They’re needle felted using only vegetable soap and warm water and then sun-dried. All organic cotton bags are hand made and hand printed. Their products are reusable, plastic free, and compostable at the end of their life.
- Friendsheep ships completely plastic-free and they offset every shipment through a Carbonfund.org partnership.
- Friendsheep are Eden Reforestation Projects partners and plant a tree for every item sold.
- Friendsheep are 1% For the Planet members, and donate approximately 20% of all net proceeds to rescues, ocean conservation and environmental nonprofits.
Read their founder’s story here: https://www.friendsheepwool.com/pages/our-story
Made in Nepal