Set of 3 hand felted mushroom toys. Our mushroom eco toys are handmade from 100% wool, organic and cruelty free certified, colored with eco-friendly azo-free dyes. Set of three red mushrooms, comes in a handmade repurposed cotton bag. Mushrooms and cotton bag are compostable at the end of their life.
All Friendsheep eco toys can be used as eco pet toys or eco fresheners when essential oils are added to them*. Great to scent your dry laundry, your drawers, closet, a duffle bag or a car!
Mushroom size is 2.5″x1.5″, perfect size for your little pet’s mouth (cat, ferret, small dog). Fun to catch and proudly gift to their human friend. Bag size is 8″x4″x2″.
*We do not recommend using essential oil if the toy is to be used by a pet.
- Friendsheep products are handmade for fair wages by underprivileged women and disabled people in Kathmandu, Nepal. They provide ethical working conditions, medical care, education and purpose to empower people while respecting animals and nature.
- Friendsheep wool products are made of organic, cruelty-free certified wool, using eco-friendly azo-free dyes. They’re needle felted using only vegetable soap and warm water and then sun-dried. All organic cotton bags are hand made and hand printed. Their products are reusable, plastic free, and compostable at the end of their life.
- Friendsheep ships completely plastic-free and they offset every shipment through a Carbonfund.org partnership.
- Friendsheep are Eden Reforestation Projects partners and plant a tree for every item sold.
- Friendsheep are 1% For the Planet members, and donate approximately 20% of all net proceeds to rescues, ocean conservation and environmental nonprofits.
Read their founder’s story here: https://www.friendsheepwool.com/pages/our-story
Made in Nepal