A friendly reminder that we need to protect Mama Earth and make it safe for the future generations. Every choice matters – also in the laundry room! – because there is no planet B.
Replace chemically loaded dryer sheets and liquid softeners with a set of our reusable No Planet B eco dryer balls. Handmade, fair trade, compostable, plastic free, they will naturally soften your clothes and help you reduce drying time.
A set of 4, three white balls and one handmade needle felted Mama Earth ball, in a reusable black and white hand printed, hand made cotton storage bag. Perfect for small and medium loads, can be doubled for large loads. No physical user manual included, no paper waste!
- Friendsheep products are handmade for fair wages by underprivileged women and disabled people in Kathmandu, Nepal. They provide ethical working conditions, medical care, education and purpose to empower people while respecting animals and nature.
- Friendsheep wool products are made of organic, cruelty-free certified wool, using eco-friendly azo-free dyes. They’re needle felted using only vegetable soap and warm water and then sun-dried. All organic cotton bags are hand made and hand printed. Their products are reusable, plastic free, and compostable at the end of their life.
- Friendsheep ships completely plastic-free and they offset every shipment through a Carbonfund.org partnership.
- Friendsheep are Eden Reforestation Projects partners and plant a tree for every item sold.
- Friendsheep are 1% For the Planet members, and donate approximately 20% of all net proceeds to rescues, ocean conservation and environmental nonprofits.
Read their founder’s story here: https://www.friendsheepwool.com/pages/our-story
Made in Nepal