Friendsheep eco dryer balls are an all-natural and organic fabric softener handmade from 100% premium new Zealand wool.
Stop using single-use chemically treated plastic dryer sheets and fabric softeners that contain harmful chemicals, get your friendsheep eco dryer balls today, hand made with love for a better world!
Pack of 6 dryer balls in a handmade cotton drawstring bag, with user manual.
- Friendsheep products are handmade for fair wages by underprivileged women and disabled people in Kathmandu, Nepal. They provide ethical working conditions, medical care, education and purpose to empower people while respecting animals and nature.
- Friendsheep wool products are made of organic, cruelty-free certified wool, using eco-friendly azo-free dyes. They’re needle felted using only vegetable soap and warm water and then sun-dried. All organic cotton bags are hand made and hand printed. Their products are reusable, plastic free, and compostable at the end of their life.
- Friendsheep ships completely plastic-free and they offset every shipment through a Carbonfund.org partnership.
- Friendsheep are Eden Reforestation Projects partners and plant a tree for every item sold.
- Friendsheep are 1% For the Planet members, and donate approximately 20% of all net proceeds to rescues, ocean conservation and environmental nonprofits.
Read their founder’s story here: https://www.friendsheepwool.com/pages/our-story
Made in Nepal