Bamboo cutlery sets by Jungle Culture are ethically sourced and handmade in Vietnam by skilled local artisans at our crafts workshop.
Each set contains:
- 1-serrated bamboo knife
- 1-sturdy bamboo fork
- 1-bamboo tablespoon
- 1-bamboo straw
- 1-coconut fiber straw cleaning brush
Our entire zero waste flatware set is organic and natural and comes packaged in a natural jute presentation bag. Perfect as a sustainable gift.
Jungle Culture bamboo utensil sets are lightweight and fold to easily fit in your purse, handbag or jacket pocket. Ideal as a plastic-free alternative for eating on-the-go, lunch, picnics and takeaways.
- Eco-friendly travel cutlery – Folds perfectly for plane travel and picnics.
- Complete zero waste cutlery set – All you need to eat out plastic-free.
- 100% organic bamboo flatware – The perfect sustainable gift for women or men.
- Designed to be lightweight & compact. Fits easily into your handbag or backpack.
Please note: Wooden utensils should not be placed in the dishwasher
Our plastic-free bamboo cutlery sets are handmade from 100% organic and natural bamboo. They will last a lifetime, but only if given proper love and care.
We recommend hand washing your personal bamboo cutlery set with warm, soapy water and drying immediately. Putting bamboo cutlery or any type of wooden cutlery in the dishwasher may cause the wood to fray and break.
Our bamboo straws on the other hand are completely dishwasher safe! Alternatively, we also provide a coconut fiber cleaning brush which can be used to hand wash your new straw.
After a lunch on-the-go we recommend using a tissue to wipe your zero waste cutlery clean as soon as possible to avoid any food staining the wooden surface.