About This Handicraft
Add a bit of personality and uniqueness to your daily look. Hand-loomed with recycled chenille scraps, this upcycled fabric tote with a soft texture, simple and neutral color & pattern is the perfect fall and winter accessory. This unique handmade shoulder tote is stylish, functional, and ideal as a daily bag or to load up for weekend travel.
Each product is designed and curated by KORISSA, sustainably handmade by Fair Trade artisans in Bangladesh.
Dimensions & More Details
- Size: Approximately 15.75”tall x 15.75″wide
- Material: Recycled chenille fabric
- Color: White, Black
- Due to the handcrafted nature, slight variation will occur in design, color, and size.
* Each bag is one of a kind because no two recycled fabrics are alike.
How to Care for This Item
- Machine wash using the normal cycle. Place the clutch in the laundry bag to protect delicate fabrics in the wash.
- Lay the bag flat in its natural shape on a drying rack or hang it to dry.
- Do not rub stains or spills from your bag, as this may spread the stain and loosen the fabric.
- Avoid harsh cleaning detergents or bleach to ensure the best protection.