About This Handicraft
Reduce, Reuse, Repurpose – never reach for a disposable bag again! They’re not great for the planet. Take an easy step in becoming a little more eco-friendly with a reusable jute market bag that gives back to nature, our planet, and Fair-Trade women artisans in rural Bangladesh communities.
Each product is designed and curated by Korissa, sustainably handmade by Fair Trade artisans in Bangladesh.
Dimensions & More Details
- Size: Approximately 16” tall x 15” wide x 9″ deep
- Material: Natural Laminated Jute Fabric with cotton handle
- Color: Natural, White
- Due to the handcrafted nature, slight variation will occur in design, color, and size.
How to Care for This Item
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
- Do not rub stains or spills from your bag as this may spread the stain and loosen the fibers.
- Be sure to dry properly after water damage.
- Be sure to keep out of direct sunlight, or jute fabric color can change and fade.