About This Handicraft
Hand-loomed with 100% recycled chenille scraps, this upcycled fabric pillow cover with a soft texture and simple and neutral color & pattern transforms your living space with relaxed warmth and a touch of modernity. This neutral handwoven textured pillow cover is an easy way to give a new look to your old cushions and a great choice to brighten up your bedroom, couch, and sofa. The soft-touch chenille fabric is a must-have when you want to feel cozy!
Each product is designed and curated by KORISSA, sustainably handmade by Fair Trade artisans in Bangladesh.
Dimensions & More Details
- Size: Approximately 20” tall x 20” wide
- Material: Recycled chenille fabric
- Color: Black & White
- Cover Only, No Insert
- Due to the handcrafted nature, slight variation will occur in design, color, and size.
* Each pillow cover is one of a kind because no two recycled fabrics are alike.
How to Care for This Item
- Machine wash using the normal cycle.
- Lay the pillow cover flat in its natural shape on a drying rack or hang to dry.
- Do not put it in the dryer.
- If needed, steam after washing to remove wrinkles.
There are no reviews yet.