A hair & body wash with beautiful citrus notes of pink grapefruit, lemon, lime, mandarin, sweet orange, and more, which leaves behind a light and crisp, super-clean scent and invigorating feeling! Those Lemon & Citrus blend featured as key ingredients will amaze you! Infused with calming Roman Chamomile and soothing Organic Lavender, plus, moisturizing Organic Jojoba oil and Rosehip oil, nourishing Pro-vitamins B5 and Vitamin E, the product helps cleansing, moisturizing, toning, antiaging, preventing acne, preventing dandruff, and balancing ideal pH for your skin and scalp. It will leave you fresh and smooth feeling as well as help skin and hair stay silky smooth and glowing.
LEMON HERBS ULTRA GENTLE HAIR & BODY WASH CAN BE USED AS
- Body Wash / Bubble Bath
- Hair & body wash for babies & kids
WHY YOU SHOULD BUY THIS?
- POINT 1: No Sulfate or any harsh surfactants! We use natural cleansing ingredients in all of our body wash & shampoo. Thanks to this mindful concept, our hair & body wash never dry out nor damage your skin while still gently and beautifully cleansing your body and scalp.
- POINT 2: No chemical foaming agent in all of our hair & body wash! Even baby skin or sensitive skin will love it!
- POINT 3: Clean formula made from high contents of Organic & Natural ingredients (more than 70% Organic). And it’s non-toxic! Free from artificial Dyes and Fragrances, Silicone, Mineral Oils, Phthalates or any other harmful chemicals.
- POINT 4: pH-balanced formula! All of our hair & body wash help maintain nature’s intended chemistry of your skin and scalp since we know it’s the key of healthy skin.
- POINT 5: Gentle and safe to use for everyone including sensitive skin and baby.
ABOUT OUR pH-BALANCING BODY WASH, SHAMPOO & CONDITIONER
Our Body Wash, Shampoo, Conditioner/Hair Mask are all cruelty-free, vegan & non-GMO, made with the purest Organic & Natural ingredients (more than 70% Organic). The products are free from Sulfate, MEA/ DEA/ TEA (synthetic foaming agents), Parabens (preservatives), Silicone, Artificial Dyes & Fragrances, Phthalates, Microbeads, Mineral Oils, etc. which are harmful chemicals commonly used in cleansing & bath products on the market. In addition, they are pH balanced in order to maintain nature’s intended chemistry of your skin and scalp. This results to long-term healthy benefits to your body.
- All Skin Types, including super-oily and super-dry skin and scalp
- Sensitive skin
- Skin with breakouts
- Also good to use for babies and kids.
USE AS BODY WASH FOR:
- Skin pH balancing
- Skin brightening
- Anti-bacterial, Anti-acne (for body)
- Gently exfoliating
USE AS SHAMPOO FOR:
- Dandruff removing & preventing
- Oil balancing
- Anti-hair loss
- Hair stimulating
- Hair color protecting
★ LEMON & CITRUS BLEND: The combination is effective to brightening skin as well as fighting free radicals (the cause of aging), repairing and rejuvenating the skin, boosting collagen production and maintaining skin’s elasticity, providing antibacterial, anti-acne and antioxidant supports. For hair application, they combats oily hair, helps fight dandruff and itchy scalp. They also nourish and boost hair growth.
★ROMAN CHAMOMILE FLOWER WATER: Due to its anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties, Chamomile extract helps soothe the skin, relieve skin irritations and fight acne. Skin lightening also remains one of the most popular chamomile benefits for skin. Besides, when applied topically onto hair, Chamomile extract also promotes healthy and shiny hair. Its anti-inflammatory properties can alleviate itchy, dry scalp that can lead to dandruff.
★ LAVENDER FLOWER WATER: provides antibacterial, anti-itch, acne-fighting, skin-soothing, stress-reducing benefits to your body and scalp. Lavender extract also has the ability to generate the growth of cells in order to revitalize a brightened and youthful skin. When topically used for hair, Lavender water deep conditions the hair, keeps it shiny, and helps control dandruff. It can also speed up hair growth.
HOW TO USE
- USE AS A BODY WASH: Wet body and massage a small amount of gel onto body, working into a lather. Rinse well.
- USE AS A HAIR SHAMPOO: First, wet hair completely. Pour a dime to quarter sized dollop of shampoo (depending on your length of hair) into the palm of your hand. Massage the shampoo into the scalp, working through your hair, covering the entire hair shaft from root to tip. Rinse thoroughly with cool or tepid water. Repeat if desired. Follow up with your preferred conditioner.
USE AS A BUBBLE BATH: For a relaxing bubble bath pour two tablespoons into bath water directly beneath the faucet. Turn water on full strength. The greater the force, the more bubbles. Make sure to rinse really well.
Discontinue use if rash, redness or itching occurs. Consult your physician if irritation persists. Keep out of reach of children.
There are no reviews yet.