A balm for everything! We made this premium 100% Organic & Natural, botanical-rich, lanolin-free formula for both you and your babe! Since it just might end up in the baby’s mouth, every single ingredient in our Honeybebe’ Baby Healing & Mama Nipple Soothing Balm was carefully chosen to be soothing, healing, moisturizing, nourishing. And don’t worry about wiping it off your skin before nursing! Yes, this 100% Organic & Natural formula helps care for mama and is safe for babe too.
- For Mama: It will bring your nipples back to their happy place! Use on sore, cracked nursing nipples to quickly soften, soothe, and moisturize skin as well as alleviate nipple pain before, during, and after breastfeeding. It also can be used as a pump lubricant to make pumping more comfortable.
- For Baby: It helps ease drooly, dry chin, cheeks, and runny, red noses, soothe dry elbows and knees, nourish dry cuticles and rough hands, keep dry skin (including baby’s sensitive face skin) soft and moisturized, and more…
Our plant-based formula is made without petroleum (petrolatum), lanolin, mineral oils, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, dyes, fragrances and chemicals. Made with a nourishing blend of 100% organic & natural yummy ingredients like with Organic Olive Fruit Oil, Organic Calendula, Shea Butter, and Carrot Seed Oil, this wonderful formula helps seal moisture IN and keep irritants OUT! It soothes and calms, heals and rejuvenates, nourishes and deeply moisturizes unhappy skin, and forms a protective barrier to protect skin from cracking, dryness, irritations, and inflammation.
Perfect for eczema-prone, cradle cap-prone and sensitive skin of all types. Perfect for both mom and babe. Suitable anywhere on the body. From the nip to lips, cheeks, lips, cuticles, elbows, and heels, our formula works effectively to create a smooth rich barrier on dry skin!
- Mama with sore, cracked, dry nipples
- Gentle enough for newborns, impressive enough for all ages who need extra deep moisture
- All skin types
- Sensitive skin or eczema prone skin
- Preventing and Healing sore, cracked, dry nipples for mama
- Alleviating nipple pain for mama
- Healing and protecting babies (and mama) from dry, rough, scaly, itchy, chapped skin.
- Easing drooly, dry chin, cheeks, and runny, red noses
- Keeping dry skin, including baby’s sensitive face skin, soft and moisturized
- Soothing dry elbows and knees.
- Nourishing dry cuticles and rough hands.
- And more…
WHY WE LOVE :
- POINT 1: 100% Organic, Natural & Vegan formula. Safely enhances that beautiful mama glow in any stage of motherhood
- POINT 2: 100% Toxic-free & Chemical-free. Free from petroleum (petrolatum), lanolin, mineral oils, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, dyes, fragrances and chemicals
- POINT 3: Plant-based
- POINT 4: Hypoallergenic
- POINT 5: Multi-purpose. Can be used as a nipple-soothing balm for mamas or as a healing balm for babies. Suitable anywhere on the body, from the nip to lips, cheeks, lips, cuticles, elbows, and heels.
- POINT 6: Multi-function. SOOTHES + HEALS + MOISTURIZES unhappy skin + PROTECT skin from cracking, dryness, irritations, inflammation, and other skin damage.
- POINT 7: No need to be washed off prior to breastfeeding or pumping
- POINT 8: For all skin types. Perfect for eczema-prone, cradle cap-prone and sensitive skin.
- POINT 9: 100% Vegan
- POINT 10: 100% Cruelty-free (Not tested in animals), certified by Leaping Bunny and PETA.
★SHEA BUTTER: Shea Butter comes from the fruit of the Karite tree. A wonderful natural butter that helps soothe, hydrate, moisturize and heal dry chapped skin! In addition to the regenerative properties to help heal dry skin, it can also protect skin from cracking and dryness. Shea butter also helps reduce inflammation, providing anti-aging & anti-free radical benefits, as well as restoring the elasticity of the skin.
★ORGANIC CALENDULA EXTRACT: helps soothe, heal, calm, and relieve skin irritations, reducing inflammation, and resulting in healthy skin. It also helps promote skin repair and reduce pain, keeping the skin always hydrated, clean, and fresh. In addition, Calendula extract also promotes relaxation and better sleep for both babies & adults.
★ORGANIC OLIVE FRUIT OIL: Olive fruit oil contains the fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E, and K which support healthy skin. It provides an excellent barrier that soothes, balances sensitive skin, and boosts skin resilience with moisture to reduce discomfort, leaving skin soft, moisturized, and supple. It also brings antibacterial effects. Combined with other plant-based oils and Vitamin E in the formula, they can benefit the skin in numerous ways including healing, moisturizing, and improving skin elasticity.
★ CARROT SEED OIL: The Beta Carotene and Vitamin A found in carrot seed oil are rich in antioxidants, thus, it helps eliminate toxic build-up, plumping, boosting elasticity, and improving moisture for your skin.
Vitis Vinifera (Grapeseed) Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla Wax), *Organic Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, *Organic Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, *Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, *Organic Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Papaver Somniferum (Poppy) Seed Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E).
HOW TO USE
HOW TO USE:
- For Mama with sore, cracked nipples: Soften a pea-size amount between your fingers and apply liberally to the whole nipple area after each feed or more often if required. And feel free to slather liberally on flanges for a more comfortable pumping experience.
- For Babe with dry, chapped, itchy skin: The same rules apply. Just a pea-size amount of the balm on fingers for any dry, cracked skin, areas like cheeks, lips, face, cuticles, elbows, and heels.
CAUTION: Use only as directed. If any adverse reaction develops, discontinue use. If more than the directed amount is ingested, contact a physician. Keep out of reach of children.
WHEN TO USE: Anytime, as often as needed.
HOW TO STORE: Good to keep at room temperature. Avoid high humidity and direct sunlight.
There are no reviews yet.