Organic herbal C-Section Serum for cesarean birth recovery which is 100% Organic & Natural! Our C-section serum is a postpartum essential after cesarean birth as it helps soothe discomfort, promote Cesarean recovery, reduce scar tissue build-up and minimize the appearance of your scar, as well as provide anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial benefits that are necessary for any healing process. The aromatherapy effects come from citrus extract will relax your body, refresh and uplift your mood!
Our C-Section Serum is 100% Toxic-free and safe, made without Petroleum, Lanolin, Mineral Oil, Parabens, Phthalates, Artificial Fragrances, Artificial Colors & Additives, etc. It is formulated with only the best for you! Just to name a few, Organic Olive Fruit Oil, Organic Argan Oil, Organic Grape Seed Oil, and Organic Tea Tree Oil have been well-known as super-star herbal ingredients for scar healing and skin recovery. And a gentle Sweet Orange oil helps refresh and boost your mood after childbirth.
Once your incision has fully closed, massage our organic C-Section Serum on your scar 3 times per day to help reduce scar tissue build-up.
- Mama after C-section childbirth
- All skin types
- Sensitive skin
- Soothing discomfort
- Promoting a faster healing process
- Reducing scar tissue build-up
- Minimizing the appearance of your scar
- Aromatherapy effects (refreshing, mood uplifting for Mama after childbirth)
WHY WE LOVE :
- POINT 1: 100% Organic, Natural & Vegan formula. Safely enhances that beautiful mama glow after a C-section.
- POINT 2: 100% Toxic-Free! Made without Petroleum, Lanolin, Mineral Oil, Parabens, Phthalates, Artificial Fragrances, Artificial Colors & Additives, etc.
- POINT 3: Hypoallergenic (Allergen-Free) and Non-irritating.
- POINT 4: Powerful active ingredients. Made from an Organic blend of Olive Fruit Oil, Argan Oil, Grape Seed Oil, and Tea Tree Oil, which have been well-known for soothing discomfort, promoting Cesarean recovery, reducing scar tissue build-up and minimizing the appearance of your scar, as well as providing anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial benefits.
- POINT 5: Aromatherapy effects. Helps relax, refresh and uplift your mood.
- POINT 6: 100% Vegan
- POINT 7: 100% Cruelty-free (Not tested in animals), certified by Leaping Bunny and PETA.
★ORGANIC OLIVE FRUIT OIL: Olive fruit oil has been used since ancient times as a cosmetic and to aid skin healing. The vitamins and other antioxidants in olive oil help fade scars by helping skin cells to regenerate. The antibacterial effects of olive fruit oil are essential for skin healing. It also provides an excellent barrier that soothes, balances sensitive skin, and boosts skin resilience with moisture to reduce discomfort, leaving skin soft, moisturized, supple, and healthy.
★ORGANIC ARGAN OIL: Based on research, Argan oil can improve the elasticity of the skin, which would prevent and/or reduce scars and marks. Argan oil is also rich in antioxidants. It deeply hydrates, moisturizes, and nourishes the skin to protect against dry, rough, and itchy skin.
★ORGANIC GRAPESEED OIL: Grapeseed oil is rich in vitamin E, which has been shown to help with scars. Studies also suggest that grapeseed extract may help skin wounds heal faster and with less scarring. It also brings powerful anti-aging benefits, and deeply nourishes & moisturizes your skin for a faster recovery.
★ORGANIC TEA TREE OIL: Tea tree oil is great for removing scars and promoting wound healing. It also benefits the skin with anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties that are helpful to skin healing. It’s thought to calm redness, swelling, and inflammation, leaving you with smooth, healthy skin.
*Organic Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, *Organic Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, *Organic Vitis Vinifera Seed (Grapeseed) Oil, *Organic Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Fractionated Coconut Oil), *Organic Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, *Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, *Organic Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil, Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange) Peel Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E).
HOW TO USE
HOW TO USE: Once your incision has fully closed, massage this serum on your scar 3 times per day to help reduce scar tissue build-up and for a faster scar healing process.
WHEN TO USE: Anytime, as often as needed. Recommend to use after a bath when skin is still hydrated.
HOW TO STORE: Good to keep at room temperature. Avoid direct sunlight.
There are no reviews yet.