Treat your little one to this gentle, powerful, 100% organic & natural diaper rash/ skin rash cream that soothes skin, helps treat and prevent irritation and diaper rash, as well as moisturizes the skin of all ages and types.
Non-nano, protective Zinc Oxide works as an active ingredient to relieve diaper rashes/ skin rashes, soothe and protect, while Calendula, Chamomile & Lavender Essential Oils combine to provide anti-inflammatory benefits and create calming/ relaxing effects for babies or adults of any age. In addition, packed with about 10 different types of Certified Organic & Natural botanical oils (such as Jojoba, Olive, Grapeseed, Meadowfoam, Rosehip, Shea, Sunflower oils, etc.) and Vitamin E, this skincare superfood recipe provides a luxurious & powerful anti-rash emollient layer that protects from irritating wetness and keeps skin moisturized, soft and healthy.
The cream is safe to use for diaper changes throughout the day and night, and also excellent for adults who need a little extra moisturizing protection. A touch of lavender has little bottoms and the skin smelling fresh and clean! Works for all skin types including sensitive skin.
- Specially formulated for babies (newborns, infants, toddlers, and also kids over 3 years old)
- Also excellent for adults alike
- All skin types
- Sensitive skin
- Heal, treat, protect & prevent diaper rashes/ skin rashes
- Promote soothing, calming & relaxing effects
- Provide anti-aging, deeply moisturizing, and skin softening
- Anti-inflammatory, Anti-bacterial
WHY WE LOVE :
- POINT 1: 100% Organic & Natural. 100% GMO-free and cruelty-free.
- POINT 2: Non-toxic, gentle, and safe formula. The cream is free from Paraben, Phthalate, Dye, Fragrance, Mineral Oils, Petroleum (petrolatum), Silicone, Talc, Sulfates, Preservatives, etc. (see more below). Made from the purest Organic & Natural ingredients only.
- POINT 3: A powerful 3-in-1 functional rash cream: 1/ Heal, protect & prevent skin rashes with non-nano Zinc Oxide + 2/ Soothe & calm the body & mind with aromatherapy effects + 3/ Provide anti-aging & deep moisturizing benefits with all-natural & organic ingredients.
- POINT 4: Calming effects provided from Lavender, Calendula & Chamomile essential oils that help balance mood and promote better sleep.
- POINT 5: Naturally scented. Thanks to its organic and wildcrafted natural ingredients, the product has a warm, calming, or comforting smell.
- POINT 6: Good for everyone. Excellent for both babies with diaper rashes and adults who need a little extra moisturizing protection
- POINT 7: Convenient compact size. Per our research, baby diaper rashes/ skin rashes are usually improved after a short time of applications. That’s why we developed this product with just the right amount (1oz., 30g) that makes it easier and more convenient to use even at home or to bring anywhere. The jar packaging is also easier to use, with less mess!
★NON-NANO ZINC OXIDE: effectively acts as a barrier to help heal, protect & prevent diaper rashes/ skin rashes.
★CALENDULA, CHAMOMILE & LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OILS: help soothe, calm & balance as well as provide anti-inflammatory benefits. They also promote better sleep for both babies & adults. In addition, Allantoin & Tea Tree Oil were used to enhance anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties, keeping the skin always clean and fresh.
★LUXURIOUS ANTI-RASH BOTANICAL OIL BLEND + VITAMIN E: These certified organic & natural plant oils & Vitamin E provide an excellent barrier that soothes, balances sensitive skin, and boosts skin resilience with moisture to reduce discomfort.
HOW TO USE
HOW TO USE: Change diapers promptly. Thoroughly cleanse the diaper area, and allow the skin to completely dry prior to applying diaper rash cream. Apply a generous amount of the cream with each diaper change, or as often as necessary, and especially at bedtime for prevention.
HOW TO STORE: Good to keep at room temperature. Avoid direct sunlight and high humidity.
ATTENTIONS: Allow skin to completely dry prior to applying diaper rash cream. Never trap moisture under diaper balm, as this can become the cause of irritation. For external use only. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
There are no reviews yet.