About This Handicraft
Add a bit of artisan-inspired style to the kitchen with a terracotta bread warmer and hand screen printed tea towel. Engraved with lovebirds design and cut to fit neatly into an oval basket, this terracotta special bread warmer is naturally insulating, and the basket itself has been handwoven from sustainably grown seagrass. The tea towel is great for drying dishes or hands in the kitchen, lining a bread basket. They are the best gift items for anyone who loves bread!
(1) Terracotta Breadwarmer, (1) Seagrass basket and (1) Tea towel of your choice.
Each product is designed and curated by KORISSA, sustainably handmade by Fair Trade artisans in Bangladesh.
Dimensions & More Details
- Size: Approximately
– (Bread Warmer) 0.5″tall x 10.75”wide x 6.25″deep
– (Basket) 3.25″tall x 12″wide x 7.5″deep
– (Tea Towel) 19.50″ wide x 25.50″ deep
– (Bread Warmer) 100% Terra Cotta
– (Basket) 100% Seagrass and Jute wool
– (Tea Towel) Natural cotton
- Color: Natural, Natural white cotton with light brown, dark brown print
- Due to the handcrafted nature, slight variation will occur in design, color, and size.
How to Care for This Item
- Bread warmer: Wipe stone clean with a damp cloth. Dry well. Not dishwasher safe.
- Basket: Dust or vacuum your basket on a regular basis, wiping with a damp cloth if necessary. Do not rub stains or spills from your basket, as this may spread the stain and loosen the natural fibers.
- Whitewash can be removed with pressure water, or by hand.
- Do not put the basket in the oven.
- Be sure to dry properly after water damage.
- Be sure to keep out of direct sunlight, or color can change and fade.
- Tea Towel: Machine wash cold water gentle cycle. Non-chlorine bleach. Washing your tea towel in cooler water helps prevent fading of both the fabric and printed colors. Hang to dry. Avoid harsh cleaning detergents or bleach to ensure the best protection.
There are no reviews yet.