About This Handicraft
There’s nothing quite like the smell of warm bread on the weekend. Here, our terracotta plate has been engraved with a dove with olive branch and cut to fit neatly into a round basket. This special bread warmer is naturally insulating, and the basket itself has been handwoven from sustainably grown seagrass. It’s the best gift item for anyone who loves bread!
Each product is designed and curated by KORISSA, sustainably handmade by Fair Trade artisans in Bangladesh.
Dimensions & More Details
- Size: Approximately
– (Bread Warmer) 0.5″tall x 9”round
– (Basket) 3.25″tall x 11″round
– (Bread Warmer) 100% Terra Cotta
– (Basket) 100% Seagrass and Jute wool
- Color: Natural
- Due to the handcrafted nature, slight variation will occur in design, color, and size.
How to Care for This Item
- Bread warmer: Wipe stone clean with a damp cloth. Dry well. Not dishwasher safe.
- Basket: Dust or vacuum your basket on a regular basis, wiping with a damp cloth if necessary. Do not rub stains or spills from your basket, as this may spread the stain and loosen the natural fibers.
- Whitewash can be removed with pressure water, or by hand.
- Do not put the basket in the oven.
- Be sure to dry properly after water damage.
- Be sure to keep out of direct sunlight, or color can change and fade.